{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

forums dead, hope everyone wrenching on something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forums dead, hope everyone wrenching on something

Post by 911TAZZ on July 27th 2014, 3:54 pm

bounce I check the forum every day and the last two days nothing? ? Hope everyone is wrenching on something. Finished up the shifter swap in the wagon, went to u pull and pay and helped a Buddy of mine pull some parts. Church this morning, prayers sent out to my gearhead family. Have a blessed day.
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: forums dead, hope everyone wrenching on something

Post by oldman on July 27th 2014, 5:22 pm

I to get on everyday an look around an read,Saturday I started pulling the motor back out of the wagon. A friend of mine came by so I did not get it out so I'm going to do it Monday the motor still has no oil pressure when it warms up, going to tear it down an see if I can fined whats going on with it.
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 on July 27th 2014, 6:00 pm

Still working twelve hours a day Mon thru Sat, then there's all the things to do around the farm. I come here every day to get my hot rod fix.
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ on July 27th 2014, 7:34 pm

oldman wrote:I to get on everyday an look around an read,Saturday I started pulling the motor back out of the wagon. A friend of mine came by so I did not get it out so I'm going to do it Monday the motor still has no oil pressure when it warms up, going to tear it down an see if I can fined whats going on with it.
Im the same way, I check in everyday. I hadn't heard much lately about the wagon, thought you might have figured the oil pressure problem out. That sucks, this is what the second or third time going back through the engine.  Mad  Has to be frustrating, hope you figure it out soon.
911TAZZ
Scrounger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ on July 27th 2014, 7:38 pm

Chris55 wrote:Still working twelve hours a day Mon thru Sat, then there's all the things to do around the farm. I come here every day to get my hot rod fix.
Things have slowed down here, at least for now. Miss the overtime money though. Was hoping to make it down your way this summer, but life got in the way! LOL. Maybe next year.
911TAZZ
Scrounger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew on July 27th 2014, 11:17 pm

I been racking the miles up on the 49. Hoping to find her weak points before heading to the show on the 9th.

Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman on July 28th 2014, 2:59 am

Good luck with 49 Very Happy 
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John B on July 28th 2014, 3:31 am

I haven't turned a wrench all weekend. Friday I went to a cruise-in in Grayson, Ky, hung out and handed out flyers for Hoodlums - 46 miles round trip

Saturday morning I got up and went to a show in Jeffersonville. KY. Hung out till about 3:30 and then snuck out just before the awards. 102 mile round trip  

Came home checked out the weather forecast and then headed out to Wheelersburg, OH for their monthly cruise at the McDonalds. Hung out till almost 10PM, took even more pictures and of course handed out flyers. Took my date home to Grayson and then called it a night. 122 mile round trip that evening.

Today Me and Eddie went to the WYMT studios in Mt Sterling, KY and did an interview with Cousin Chris where we talked about Hoodlums in the Holler. We got down and hour of talking that will be edited down to fit the oldies show next Saturday. We even got in a mention of the Hoodlum Holler Haul and i hope it doesn't get cut.

All in all I put about 300 miles on my Corvair this weekend and handed out almost 450 flyers. Good times.
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

View user profile http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis on July 28th 2014, 3:32 am

Been workin a lot. Trying to do a few things when I can. It's been more maintence on the daily's than any hotrod work. I do hope to get all the body parts back for the Harley tomorrow. Pics will follow.
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook on July 28th 2014, 5:52 am

Lots of time with work stuff and then working on getting the missus' TA back on the road in time for the FBCW show on the 16th (I hope) and the TA Nats on the 23rd/24th (I must).

I did put together the 'short' list for the 'vette...not so short LOL! But my attention turns to it come September!

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down