{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Want to be a star?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to be a star?

Post by Reb Stew on July 19th 2014, 5:03 pm

This was in the club's email.

I am a casting producer for an award-winning television production company. We are currently working with a major cable network to develop an exciting new television show, and I would love your help spreading the word so that we get the most diehard gear heads to participate. We're looking for passionate & energetic car lovers who want the chance to race their dream cars! I found your club listed on Big Al's website. Can you please share the casting text below with your followers, members and friends?

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for any information or to discuss this project.

Thanks!

Olivia Snyder-Spak

ARE YOU A TRUE CAR LOVER? DO YOU HAVE A NEED FOR SPEED?

Ever wished you could cruise the streets in a Lamborghini of your own? Can you a name the make and model of your fantasy car off the top of your head? Have you dreamed of stepping into the high-speed world that you see on the screen?

An award-winning production company is developing a new show concept that dives into the international world of auto racing. We are looking for serious car fans to interview about their auto racing fantasies. This potential show will feature some of the most incredible high-end racecars and some of the world’s most unbelievable racetracks – while also introducing the viewing public to some of the most die-hard car lovers around the globe. Selected participants will have a chance to discuss their passion on camera.

We’re looking to interview gearheads, gamers, and amateur auto racers about their love of the sport – anyone with an unmatchable passion for motorsports! Whether you’ve dabbled in street racing yourself or you’re a master of the sport on your computer screen, we want to hear from you!

To be considered please email carlovercasting@gmail.com the following information:

Name:

Location (city/state/country):

Please tell us a little about yourself:

What is your dream car (make & model)?

Have you ever raced a car (if yes, explain)?

Who’s the best racecar driver (famous or not)?

What type of car(s) do you own?

Favorite race simulation game/s:

Other Hobbies & passions:

Anything else we should know about you (and your love of cars)?

The more insight you can give us, the better!

Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to be a star?

Post by dieseldr on July 21st 2014, 2:52 am

I hope this is a blazing success for you guys, but be careful. I've seen some similar posts that went the way of the wicky bird when it came down to brass tacks.
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Branded on July 22nd 2014, 11:20 pm

Done a quick google of the phone number.

http://www.pflagtampa.org/news/99-nationwide-casting-call-for-major-cable-network

Branded
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top