{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Looked at new motorcycles today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looked at new motorcycles today

Post by junkyardjeff on March 16th 2008, 6:10 am

I needed a crank seal for my enduro and the yamaha dealer also sells triumphs and I came close to buying a 07 leftover or a used 06 bonneville T100,the harley dealer was up the street so I went there too. The harleys I like are the heritage softtail and electraglide,but at 19 and 17 grand they are a little too expensive for me and the used ones were not much cheaper. If the 07 and 06 triumphs are still at the dealer when I pick up the seal one of them will be in my garage. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looked at new motorcycles today

Post by RebStew on March 16th 2008, 6:12 am

cool

Wanted: 1950 Buick bumper and grille.
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff on March 16th 2008, 3:41 pm

I thought the dealer was asking too much for the 06 but I got on walnecks website and people were asking more for their T100s,he was asking 6100 but came down to 5795 and most of the 04s to 06s listed on walnecks were advertised at 5900 to 6500 and one cusomized one at 12,000. There were a couple 02s and 03s listed or around 4900 to 5500 but I was wanting to find one for around 4500 if possible plus the cheaper was were too far away,it looks likem the triumphs are holding their value some. With gas costing as much as it is a bigger bike wil be needed and it looks like I will have to forget about a 40 and I would really like a harley but to get a bigger one is going to be in the 10,000 range and I dont want to spend that much for something I cant use all year. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top