{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Thought you could use this on the property Reb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thought you could use this on the property Reb

Post by Marty042 on June 10th 2013, 9:01 pm

This would get those chore's done quick Laughing
Marty042
Scrounger

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thought you could use this on the property Reb

Post by Reb Stew on July 21st 2013, 10:22 pm

Skiimming through the old post and seen this. Not sure how I missed it. Not sure how many have been on a tractor but even going slow sometimes they are scary dudes. I bet that rig would freak me out. I would have to let it rip though.

Spent the first night in the new place last night. My little brother showed up and we hung out in the back yard till 5 a.m. It sure is peaceful out there. First good nights sleep I have had in some time. We are not all the way moved in and will be going between houses for some time but I'm feeling great about it right now.Very Happy

Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 on July 21st 2013, 11:14 pm

THAT IS GREAT NEWS.....what's the sale of your house look like easy or hard sale??
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

View user profile http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew on July 23rd 2013, 8:36 pm

The house in Newport will be a hard sell I think. I have a couple guys that are interested in it but who knows. Still have some work to do around it before it sells too. I want to paint the garage and some other stuff. If I had the extra cash and didn't need to sell this one I'd leave it sitting and walk away. I'm that done with it. Sad how bad a place can become in just a matter of a few years. A family we know a few doors down just moved out yesterday after living there for over 20 years. I had to go down there yesterday after 3 crack head looking black dudes kept buggy her about them wanting to come in the house and help her move stuff out.Rolling Eyes  Only thing they wanted was to help themselves to what she had in the house. They moved on after I went down there.

Reb Stew
National President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas on July 24th 2013, 3:37 am

That's great you're about out of Newport.cheers 
That tractor is scary to watch! I never had one I could drive that fast even if it would do it. It would be a blast to try one time though
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew on July 25th 2013, 4:43 pm

Arieldouglas wrote: 
That tractor is scary to watch! I never had one I could drive that fast even if it would do it. It would be a blast to try one time though

That was what I was thinking. Years ago I had an old 8N out on the road a few times, opened up in road gear. I was like a virgin girl on prom night, it was scary!

Reb Stew
National President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew on July 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

Yesterday I had to blow 60 bucks to get the ol' tractor fired up. I was able to cut most of the grass cheers 

It took me a while but I got the Bobcat started. It's been sitting for almost a year. Had to change the battery. You have to flip the roll cage out of the way. Not easy to do by yourself. What a pain. I did a little digging, about an hour and rolled off a few edges so I could mow it with the bushhog and not have to weed eat some of it. I didn't know it but I had a low tires and ended up ripping the tire off the rim Evil or Very Mad 
If it's not one thing it's another. It took me about and hour to get the tire to seat on the rim. That is the bad thing about leaving stuff sit. I will be working on all kinds of stuff just trying to get everyone back up and running right like it was before we moved to Newport.
Good day though. At least I got something done.

Reb Stew
National President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top