{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

tools,tools and more tools

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tools,tools and more tools

Post by junkyardjeff on March 5th 2012, 2:04 am

After 13 years I decided to go through my dads,uncles and grampas tool boxes to see what was in them,in grampas tool box I found some very old wrenches so I put them in a reproduction tool pouch I made for the 37 and made me a new junkyard tool box. Some of dads tools went in my garage box and then I combined dads,grampas and mine into two junkyard boxes,I have a light duty box with the 1/4 and 3/8 sockets and smaller wrenches and the other box is the heavy duty box with the 1/2 drive sockets and larger wrenches. Now my junkyard boxes are made up with mostly craftsman tools that I can take back if I break them and some of them are over 50 years old,in grampas box was a ancient Craftsman ratchet that I am going to put up and replace with a modern ratchet since if it ever breaks I doubt parts are available to repair and I got some cheap Taiwan tools that I wont be using if anyone needs any and hate to throw out since they are still useable.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top